Monday, January 04, 2010

Super Chick Challenge

One of my sisters and I have been talking about losing weight for eons. I have alot to lose and she has a little. Over the holidays we came up with a plan and have adopted the Super Chick Challenge as our name. We are following our own diet plan and exercise routine, but are checking in 2x weekly to encourage one another and report our progress. Our other sister and my sister's sons girlfriend are joining us in our challenge so we are a foursome now.

I am signing back up for my YMCA membership so that I can walk/run on the treadmill, use the elliptical, lift weights, and join in a water aerobics class once in awhile. I really enjoy getting out of the apt and working out around others.

I'm debating about whether to share on this blog about the challenge or whether to start another blog. Do you want to hear about my weight loss journey? I won't be offended if you dont!

Til next time ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! I would be interested in hearing. I still read. I just never comment.

Sherry C said...

I'll cheer you on!! Share away!