Friday, October 15, 2010

In the Throes of Life

Hello dear friends---

A big thank you for all the comments on my last post. Thank you to those who reminded me that my blog is my own to do with as I want. I think I had fallen into the "I should do this, I should do that", rather than just letting things be. At this point, I'm not going to kill off the blog nor take it private. But I reserve the right to not blog for long periods of time as life overwhelms me.

Just a month ago I was writing about being tired of waiting for the big move. Now I'm just tired!!! I'm in the middle of the chaos of moving. We have a semblance of a house, but lots of boxes still remain. In the middle of unpacking, I caught the virus of the year! And have been down for the count for most of this past week. Little has gotton done except for necessary stuff. Hubster has been a trooper tho, and has soldiered on here at home and at work. Even #1 son was down for two days with the virus. Both boys got a lighter dose than I did. Lucky me!

We are still waiting on our sofa and as soon as that arrives I will be curling up with a good book and the tv remote. There may also be room for a recliner tho that remains to be determined. Once again we are in a small space, so that may be wishful dreaming.

Til next time ....

2 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I'm so glad you guys have gotten moved. But I'm sorry to hear you've been sick.

BTW, I missed seeing you around. And when you get ready to write that guest post, let me know.

Take care my friend!

Trish said...

Hope you are feeling better and settling in to your new home. Take care of yourself!