This looks like a fun little meme. I stole it from a new blog I found called Life with Boys
1. Do you have magnets on your fridge? Yes! But less than I used to.
2. Do you have a calendar in your kitchen, if so, what’s the theme of it? Yes, a puppy dog calendar that hangs on the wall, Joe's school lunch calendar on the fridge and my desk calendar on the counter where I write all my appts, errands, and phone numbers.
3. What is your favorite kitchen gadget? probably my pizza cutter. Its not just for pizza, folks!
4. Are you lucky enough to have a pantry of some kind? Not in this house. I've had pantries in some other houses we've lived in tho and they are great.
5.What is your favorite appliance? Its either my breadmaker or my crockpot. I use both alot!
6. Do you have an eat in kitchen (table in it)? Our dining room is part of the kitchen so yes or no, depending on how you look at it! LOL
7. Do you have a bread box? No. I did when we first got married and we never used it.
8. Do you have a picture of your kids on the fridge? Not at the moment. Tho I have tons of pics of Joe all over the house.
9. Do you ever cook breakfast in your PJs? a better question would be, do i ever cook b'fast! rarely!! but when i do i often cook in my pj's.
10. Do you have a favorite cookbook that you use? Yes! 365 Ways to Cook Chicken & The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook.
11. Are you lucky enough to have recipes that were passed down from your mom or grandma? Not really.
12. What’s your favorite food? I really, really love prime rib. Have it on my b-day every year. I also love mexican food, chocolate, pastries, lasagne and lots of other foods. It shows!
13. What’s your favorite thing to cook? Depends on my mood. But I love to bake and I also love to make really fancy meals. Not so much the day to day stuff.
14. Is your coffee pot electric or stove top? Hubby has a coffee maker and I have an espresso machine.
15. Do you ever make your own bread? You betcha! Best thing next to heaven is fresh bread, warm and slathered with honey butter!
16. Name one thing that you have hanging on your wall in your kitchen: My pizza peel
17. Is there a clock in your kitchen? On the stove and on the coffee maker.
18. Do you have a bowl of fruit sitting on your table or counter? Its actually sitting on top of a cabinet that we have in our eating area. Does that count?
19. What type of canisters do you have? Glass ones.
20. Does your kitchen have a theme? Not really. I do have hot pads with fat italian cooks on them.
21. What’s for supper tonight? tacos! yum
22. Do you have enough cabinet space? Pretty much, tho I wish there were some cabinets that were taller, the shelves seem pretty closely spaced.
23. Does your family use paper plates? Not often.
24. Do you have a good set of china? No, never did and probably never will.
25. Do you wear an apron to work in your kitchen? No
26. Name one thing, if anything, that you would like to change about your kitchen. Oh I'd change alot, but this is just a rental so wont' go into it all. My fav kitchen would have lots of counterspace and cupboards, one of those super big fridges and an extra freezer and lots of good lighting, both natural and artificial. I've learned after moving around alot that you can make do with most any kitchen as long as it has the bare minimum requirements.
Quarter Deck Cottage in May
3 days ago