Friday, November 13, 2009

Busy--Crazy--Busy

Tomorrow I'm joining a friend to sell my crafts at a local church bazaar. These past couple weeks I've been in a frenzy of creating luscious cards worthy of purchase by discerning buyers. I don't mass produce so each one is individual and a work of 'art' .... or not!

Its been fun, but exhausting as well. I love it when a card comes together and I stand back and look at it and go "aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh". And I hate it when I'm staring at a blank piece of cardstock and don't have any idea of where to proceed. Ah, the dilemnas of being a crafter.

Yesterday, we had Josiah's IEP meeting. IEP's are those documents that state goals and objectives for kiddo's who have special needs or need special accomadations. This meeting in particular I was asking for some extra work in Joe's basic life skills and wasn't sure if it would be recieved well by the teacher and the rest of the team. But the meeting went well. Now to implement it and see if Joe can make some progress.

And lastly, Joe's b-day is next Saturday and I've been out shopping for special gifts for a special boy.

Til next time ....

2 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

You have been busy! I pray the sale goes well tomorrow and that you get good results with Joe. I hope he has a wonderful birthday! Take care my sweet friend!

Sherry C said...

oh Happy Birthday Joe! How old is he? Good Luck with your craft sales, that sounds like fun to me.