Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday --- Birthday Boy!!!

I am posting this from hubsters computer as mine died this week. Therefore, no photos--boo hoo! But you can see what birthday boy looks like on the header.

12 years ago today I was laboring to deliver this beautiful 9lb 9 oz bundle of dark brown hair and lovely brown eyes. He finally came into the world mid morning and our life has never been the same.

Today we will be eating pizza, watching the new jim carey Christmas movie, and having cake for dessert to celebrate. There will be a few gifts to open and lots of laughter and giggles. Singing will happen and we will all tumble into bed happy and exhausted I'm sure.

Til next time ....

2 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Hope he had a great birthday and you guys had a fun day!

Take care my friend!

Sherry C said...

I hope it was a great day!!