Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekly Recipe Roundup (#3)


photo courtesy of Lil Luna

Welcome to another edition of my weekly recipe roundup. I know I said I lean too heavily towards desserts and I would be more balanced, but I just can't not share this yummy looking recipe for White Chocolate--Butterscotch Chip Cookies. Are you drooling yet?

Now that I got that out of the way, I can share some other just as yummy, delish and oh so good recipes I found this week. Oh who am I kidding? We all know that desserts are the most delish of all, don't we? Unless you're my hubby, but that's a story for another day ....

Here's one you don't see all the time. Lemon-Lime Soda from a "new to me" blog Phaedras Adventures. Another adventure blog .... Yay! Let me know if you try this one and I'll do the same for you.

And I found these great looking appetizers: Bacon Wrapped Shrimp. It's lunchtime as I type this and just the sound of them is making me hungry!

I have GOT to try these finger-lickin good sticky slow cooked drumsticks! I love my crockpot and these look easy and yummy. A great combination.

And last a great budget meal from Budget Bytes Taco Chicken Bowls. She even gives a cost breakdown, gotta love that!

Let me know if you try any of these recipes, or if you have tried any news ones you've found on the 'net. Or ones that you want me to add to my next recipe roundup.

Til next time ....




1 comment:

Chloe Greene said...

Bacon wrapped shrimp sounds just great. I like bacon wrapped prunes and bacon wrapped mussels too.
http://chroniclesofchloegreene.blogspot.com/