Friday, May 21, 2010

Gratitude Friday

Lots of things going on at the home of Challenges and Adventures, but nothing to report yet. So instead of going on and on about what isn't finalized yet, and what I can't discuss yet, let's talk about what we're grateful instead. How does that sound?

Today I'm grateful for:

* that Michael has graduated with flying colors. He is finished. No more classes, no more studying during family time, no more complaining about class assignments and other things. 3 long years (or was it more?) are completed. And a new chapter beginning ...

* sunshine, blue skies, fluffy white clouds. I really need my sunshine!

* that we have had no bugs in this apt. Having lived in a drafty old house (which I loved!) before moving here, we had all kinds of bugs. I love being in a bug free zone.

* lattes in the afternoon with my honey. Time to slow down, savor the moment and the memory and the company.

* hubby's willingness to dig right in and pack boxes with me this week.

* our son's love of anything lawnmower related. He becomes glued to the window when a lawnmower shows up.

* having fun with my hubby after all these years. He's still my best friend and favorite playmate. We went and saw a matinee yesterday just like we've done for the last upmteen years. It never gets old to have fun with my man.

So how bout you? What are you thankful for today? Let me know in the comments.

Til next time ....


2 comments:

Rhoni said...

Hmm...i'm grateful for our new house, for my hubby, for the entertainment our cats provide, for our church, and for our friends! And our jobs! And yeah...life.

Diana said...

Sounds like you have a lot of amazing things going on right now.

I'm grateful for the fact that I finally have a job that I love, and that makes me feel fulfilled everyday.