Monday, May 10, 2010

What Blogs I'm Reading Right Now

My blog reading has gotton a bit more eclectic in the last few months. With my husband graduating from college, looking for a permanent, full time job, possibly moving to a new locale, I have been finding and reading more financial blogs. With the possibility of a larger income than our current "starving-student" (tongue in cheek)bank account, we can think once again about investing for our future, replacing our car with a bigger, more dependable, family car and feathering our nest. I am drawn to these financial blogs that talk about how to save for the future, invest in the stock market, commodities or real estate, and save on the basics and luxuries of life. Some of these interesting blogs you can see now residing on my sidebar.

I'm also increasingly interested in learning other languages and traveling overseas. I've found some inspiring blogs of those who are braver than I and are living the traveling dream. And those who are learning other languages to go along with their travels. At this point in my life, and my husbands newly launching career, I don't know how this will all fit in with our goals, but its always there in the back of our minds. When the time is right, we'll know it ....

So how bout you? What's on your blog reading list these days? Has it changed in the last couple months?

1 comment:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Well, I think I'm finally caught up with you my friend! I'm excited for you about Michael graduating. I'm sure it's been a long hard journey. Can't wait to see what will happen. I'm sure whereever God sends you will be great! Take care my friend!

Oh and I'm glad to hear about Josiah's school issue. Hopefully you will move to a great new school system that will be sensitive to his needs. I will pray for that!