Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weekly Recipe Roundup


photo courtesy of Jam Hands

Last week I posted a few recipes I found on the net that looked promising. After finding even more tempting morsels this week, I thought I'd make it a weekly post and call it Weekly Recipe Roundup.

So for this week, here's an assortment of gems I found:

Jam Hands gives us Cream Puffs with Vanilla Bean Pastry Cream. I remember making cream puffs with my older sister when I was in Jr High and she was in college. They were awesome then, just as I imagine these will be now.

A 'new to me' blog I have found is Chef In Training. Isn't that a great name? Anyway, the blogger loves blueberries as I do and shares a great little snack cake to use up any excess blueberries you may have. Blueberry Snack Cake may not be a fancy name, but it looks scrumptious.

Here's another one from Chef In Training. She mentions that she has seen this recipe all over Pinterest and that it is also a Weight Watchers recipe, so who knows who the author is. Whatever! I definitely will be trying this enchilada recipe.

As you can see, I really am drawn to desserts. I know, I know. I'll try to be more balanced in the future, but I just can't leave out this next one. Its called Thin Mint Cake from the Joyful Baker. She had me at Thin Mint .... LOVE those little darlings!

Til next time ....


No comments: