Wednesday, September 26, 2007

it's good to be home

as i sit at my computer drinking the final bit of my decaf peppermint mocha, i am reveling in being at home again. after being away for the majority of last week, it feels so good to be home. surrounded by the laundry that needs to be folded, the piles of stuff that needs to find a permanent home, the dishes that need to be washed (yes, i don't have a dishwasher). i relish that i get to serve my family. i haven't always felt this way, in fact just last week i wasn't thankful for all the responsibilities i carry. but then i happened upon this blog, http://joyandchaos.blogspot.com/2007/09/crumbs.html joy says it so well. the Lord used her words to convict me. and now i'm viewing my home, my family and my role differently. go check it out! its worth the read ....

No comments: