Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Are You a Foodie?

First off, I'm not even sure I know what a foodie is! Essentially I think of it as someone who likes food, loves food, enjoys food. Is that close enough?

So, hubby and I have been chatting about pizza. Our #1 son's all time fav food. Me, I like it too, and don't mind having it once a week. Hubby, not so much. He says he gets tired of pizza. A few years ago, I felt like I could eat mexican food every day of the week. Now, not so much.

So this begs the question that everyone wants answered: What food could you eat everyweek, or do eat? How bout everyday? Chocolate, for sure, everyday for me! And I hear all those amens, treasured female readers. How bout your husbands? Kiddos?

So, am I foodie? Are you?

1 comment:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Yep, gotta have the chocolate every day! I do like pizza and could eat it at least once a week. I am a meat and baked potato kind of gal. I love a good steak! Definitely one of my favs!