Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Taking a Blogging Break

Hello treasured readers,
Its time for me to take a little break. From blogging here and over yonder, from facebook, from twitter. I have been neglecting things that I should have been doing. Hence, the need for a break, so I can catch up quickly, rather than slowly. I'll be gone a week or so. I'm going to try not even to read other blogs, so pray for me! I will miss my bloggy friends. But when I come back, I'm thinking I will have much more pep and energy and focus. Which will be good for me, and good for you. Cuz I'll be a better blogger!

I'm not a task oriented person, but I'm actually looking forward to a little spring cleaning and organizing. We'll see how long that lasts -- ha! I also have to troubleshoot my poor ol'computer, which sounds like a dying zebra. Not that I've ever heard a dying zebra, but if I did hear one, it would probably sound like my computer. I'm hoping it doesn't die on me altogether, the computer, not the zebra.

I would appreciate your prayers for me over this coming week if you think of it. I have a huge capacity to waste time, and I want to be productive. Especially since I'm giving up some of my favorite things in life. I will still be available on email--can't give up everything! So email me if you get lonely for my company. It'll break up the organizing and cleaning for me.

Til next week, my faithful friends,
Au revoir


2 comments:

Trish said...

See you soon, hopefully! Good luck with all the cleaning and the computer issues. :)

Mary Ann said...

Hope you're having a great break. Sometimes it's good to step back for a little while!
Blessings, friend!