Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Update on Joe's Bike

Hello treasured friends,
We received our letter from the group who gives out the family support money yesterday. Unfortunately, they denied our request. They gave some vague reason, but I think what is really going on, is that they don't have any money. If this is indeed the case, I wish they would just come out and say that.

So at this point, we are going to shelve this idea. Maybe in the future we will revisit it and brainstorm other ideas on how we might find funding for this bike. Or maybe we'll just wait til Michael graduates in a year and gets a job and start saving money for the bike.

Thanks for your comments and well wishes as we tried this avenue. Walking alongside our family makes the journey so much more enjoyable.

I'll have another post soon about my bloggy break. It was a good thing.


Deryk and Jo said...

SO sorry it didn't turn out! We'll keep praying!

Trish said...

So sorry to hear about the bike situation; that is so frustrating.

Glad you're back!

Alicia, The Snowflake said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully something else will work out. In the meantime, we'll just keep praying :o)