Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Currently

Currently

Have you seen this one? Me neither. What are your 'currents'?

Current Books: Good Girls Don't Have to Dress Bad; I'm about 2/3 thru it and have really enjoyed it. Very helpful info for dressing well. Just finished Mrs Jeffries Speaks her Mind; cute cozy mystery. I have the whole series and reread them when I want a mindless escape. Write A Novel and Get It Published; waiting in the wings on my bedside table. Looking forward to seeing what this author has to say.

Current Playlist: Soul Sister or whatever its called. I know its an old song, but I love it! It makes me want to dance and sing along

Current Color: Dark Red and Black. My go-to colors for winter.

Current Drink: Diet Coke with Lime, a holdover from summer. Still enjoying it. But I do have some apple cider that I want to doctor up for the family and have some weekend.

Current Food: Been making a few pumpkin desserts, all keepers, and craving mexican!

Current Wishlist: a pumpkin candle, my current one has finally reached its end. Boots! but I don't want to pay the top dollars that my wide calves require. None of the regular stores carry boots for big calved women like myself. I checked. A date night with the hubster =)

Current Needs: A new bra!

Current Triumph: I've written over 24,000 words so far on my novel. That's alot of words. I'm so proud of myself and can actually see myself finishing this book next spring.

Current Bane of my Existence: Clutter, its definitely time to get rid of more stuff!

Current Indulgence: New nail polish-- Wicked and Devil's Advocate both by Essie. Now to get one or the other on my nails!

Current Mood: Mostly happy but anxious about a few things too ....

Current #1 Blessing: My devotional time this past month has been so, so good! Loving my time in the morning with my Lord.

Current Outfit: Jeans, long sleeve t-shirt, and cardigan.

Current Excitement: Hubby getting home from his business trip. It's been a long week without him.

Current Link: a gorgeous fall photo, you won't be disappointed.

So how 'bout you? What are your 'currents'?

Til next time ....



No comments: