Monday, January 18, 2010

Decluttering Update: Week 2



This has been so fun for me. Challenging myself to find one thing a day to put into the box or the garbage is easy enough and painless enough that I find myself suceeding.

This week I tossed the french coffee press in the thrift store box, a couple sets of twin sheets we don't need anymore, a pair of mom jeans that I don't think flatter me, and a couple other misc pieces of old clothing. I also threw away a kind size sheet that developed a huge rip, but on the flip side, I went to the store to replace it. So that doesn't really count on my decluttering side.

So how did you do at your home? Is this fun for you or painful?

2 comments:

Trish said...

I think you did great too! It's really about being consistent and keeping your eye open to what's in front of you (or hidden in the closet, LOL).

~katie~ said...

I think I need to participate...it seems I could declutter continuously!!