Monday, April 13, 2009

This n That

Wasn't Easter wonderful? As we were driving to church yesterday, I was thinking that we don't have to wait for one day a year to celebrate. We can celebrate Christ's resurrection every day! Aren't we a blessed people? I know I am.

Easter sunday at our house was great. Had a great service with awesome, inspiring, humbling worship, had a great meal afterwards that I didn't have to cook (thank you honey for taking us out), had a great, tho short nap, and had an awesome evening with the family, doing nothing much at all.

Last week I stumbled across a great site. I had seen it awhile back but this time i really looked it over. its called sparkpeople.com and is a fitness/diet/tracking/community site. I have jumped in with both feet. If you're already on, or signing up my nickname is gailsadventures. You can add me as a friend, join many, many groups/communities, give people gifts, track your progress and so much more. It is the inspiration and encouragement and accountability that I've needed.

This afternoon I'm going to a 30 minute walk and doing some weight training. What are you doing today?

Blessings on you, my treasured readers,
til next time ....

1 comment:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I'm so glad you guys had a nice Easter. Sounds kind of like ours. We didn't do anything spectacular, just enjoyed spending time together.

That website sounds great. I have been trying to get back on the bandwagon. It's been difficult with the weather being so bad lately. It has rained more often than not over the last few weeks.

Take care my friend!
Hope you have a great week!