Monday, June 22, 2009

Gas Prices Creeping Up

Have you noticed the price of gas lately? We used to be able to fill up our small tank with a $20 bill. But no more! Last week I put in $20 and it only went up 3/4 of the way----waaaaaaahhhh! No Fair!! And that was before the price crept up a couple more pennies over the weekend.

So how are the prices in your neck of the woods? Has it affected your driving habits? I know for us, we are not going for our fun weekend drives every weekend now. Have to spread them out over the month. We have been tossing around the idea of heading west to see family after Joe is out of summer school, but again, we'll have to wait and see where gas prices are at that time ...

Til next time ....
Happy Summer!

1 comment:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I have noticed that. I have to buy mid-grade for my van. I paid $2.94 yesterday at a place where the regular was $2.54. I still can't figure out why the 40 cent diff. Very frustrating! HOpefully it will quit going up...hopefully!