Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Help! My MP3 is Dead

One of the quirky things about my special needs son is that he LOVES to chew on hard plastic. The other night when he was in the living room watching cartoons, and I was on the computer. I went to check on him and make sure that all was well, and I found him chewing my MP3 player! Accck!

The next day I plugged it in and it charged up. I can put it on hold and it'll turn on, but there is no sound coming out and when I press the volume button nothing happens. Its been 3 days and still no change.

So, my faithful and treasured geeks ... um, I mean readers, is there anything I can do? Is it really dead? Its a sony brand, which I have liked. I had all my tunes on it and no longer have those tunes on my computer. What do you think?

And if I should have to buy a new one, which brand and model would you go with? I dont' need anything fancy, and a moderate to cheap price would be preferable. Let me know your thoughts

Til next time ....

1 comment:

Rhoni Renee said...

dunno about fixing that one but apple shuffles, 2nd generation are like $50-$60. That's what I have and I LOVE it.