Saturday, April 19, 2008

not much here today

saw this over at grace for gayle and decided to play along.

What I was doing 10 years ago:

i was bonding with my 6 mo old son, after years of infertility and miscarriages i was in heaven.

i was just beginning to suspect that our son had something wrong with his development

i was helping my hubby with our tree service biz we owned

i was singing on the worship team at church

i was teaching sunday school to the jr high kids, loved those kids


Five things on my to do list for today:

relax! its saturday!

laundry

post on my blog, doing it now

call my mom

give son a bath


Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

pay off everything: debts, house, etc

research missions and charities to help the impoverished and unreached people groups around the world, esp india, africa and china. my heart goes out to those people

go on a cruise with hubby, then take my sisters on a cruise--just us girls, then take girlfriends on a spa vacation. am i into vacations? nahhhhhhhh! hahahahahaha

buy new house in boise with a pool and hot tub, close to BSU for hubby

take son to see real life alligators and crocodiles

buy small cottage for my 83 yr old mom, and hire aid to help her with her needs

give gifts to my fav people

hire a housecleaner, chef, personal asst ... i can dream can't i?

buy a new car, maybe a hybrid ???


Three of my bad habits:

not exercising

not finishing my sentences

leaving piles of stuff around instead of putting it away

5 jobs I've had:

making sandwiches at a deli

receptionist at a gym

receptionist at a massage clinic

make up artist

personal asst for a realtor

No comments: