Friday, October 26, 2007

Fun Friday

i found this meme over at under the clutter and thot why not? it looks like fun and its friday.

A- Attatched or Single: attatched….happily married

B- Best Friend: my hubby & my sissy

C-Cake or Pie: lemon meringue or blackberry--mmm!

D- Day of choice: Sunday; our veg out do nothing day

E- Essential Item: my computer, of course!

F- Favorite Color: light pink, cherry cobbler red, dark bold purple, hunter green... ya, that sums it up!

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: bears

H- Hometown: bothell, WA (near seattle)

I- Indulgence(s): prime rib, cheesecake, mango body butter--mmm!

J- January or July: january

K-Kids: one boy, 5 waiting in heaven for me

L-Life is Incomplete Without: the Lord, my hubby, friends

M- Marriage Date: June 30th

N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 2 sisters

O- Oranges or Apples: apples

P- Phobias or Fears: spiders, heights

Q- Quotes: "given enough coffee, i could rule the world!" "rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer" Rom 12:12 "our soul waits for the Lord; He is our help and our shield." Ps 33:20 "dull women have immaculate homes"

R- Reason To Smile: sunshine, blue skies, my son's laughter,

S- Season: fall i love the colors, and i love the cooler days. no jacket required

T- Tag: Anyone who wants to play.

U- Unknown Fact About Me: i decided to take up smoking as an adult, bought a pack of cigs and promptly got sick. that cured me!

V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: meat! definitely meat!

W- Worst Habit: eating when i'm anxious

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: neither bother me

Y- Your Favorite Food: hmmm? do i have to have a fav? milk chocolate, with pastries a close 2nd.

Z- Zodiac: who cares? my birthday is Dec 19

If you play along, leave a comment so I can read your answers!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing! I enjoyed reading your answers!