Monday, October 15, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

href="http://www.5minutesformom.com/category/blogging/meme/tackle-it-tuesday/">Tackle It Tuesday Meme

i've decided to add something to my blog. i found this at another blog (of course) where lots of bloggers get together and decide on a project to tackle on tuesdays. i figure this will give me the kick in the pants i need to work on some of my to-do projects i've been mulling over for awhile now.

i've decided to ease into my first tackle it tuesday. i will tackle my dining room table which has become a catchall for everything that doesn't seem to have any other home. plus, my husband uses the dining room as his desk so i will have to be creative and figure out a solution for that.

i will try to post before and after pics so you can see my progress!

edit: blogger is not allowing me to upload my pics right now. hopefully i'll be able to show off my progress soon.




No comments: