Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Thankful Thursday Thirteen

(i didn't get this up yesterday as i had a sick child at home)

i am thankful that this world is not my home and that someday i will live in a much better place with people i love and my Lord, my Savior.

i am thankful that my son enjoys school, his teacher, the other students and the aides.

i am thankful that we have been healthy this far into the fall.

i am thankful for good friends to have coffee with and chat about life.

i'm thankful for wonderful fall smells: pumkin, apple cidar, cranberries ... mmm!

i'm thankful for email, cell phones and old fashioned mail to keep in touch with family and friends who are scattered about.

i'm thankful for this new found hobby of blogging.

i'm thankful that i live in a full color world, instead of black and white. aren't you glad God made colors?

i'm thankful for lots of blankets at night to snuggle under.

i'm thankful that my sick child is now well again and ready for action.

i'm thankful for a husband who loves me very much, despite my idiosincrysies

i'm thankful that my mom's health is improving, that her strength is being renewed and that she is resting as she should be!

i'm thankful that i heard the good news as a young child and was savvy enough to realize that it was truth and to believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.


No comments: