Monday, November 12, 2007

we got a chest freezer

a friend called this morning, she had some stuff of her mom's that she needed to sell. i asked her if she had a freezer? i have been wanting to replace the freezer we got rid of 3 years ago when we moved. this time i wanted a smaller chest freezer. i had even prayed about it a couple times. she checked in with her mom and sure enough they had one. when they drove up this afternoon to drop it off it was a small chest freezer in good condition! is the Lord good, or what? i am so thankful for His gift to me at this time.

my little freezer above my fridge has been stuffed to the gills over the last several months as i try to store more and more food in it. i have been wanting to get into freezer cooking again, but knew i needed more room. and la-de-da, now i have the room. crafty girl over at diary of a crafty girl posted these OAMC recipes and now i can try them out! i'm so excited.

i'm going to go dig out my old OAMC recipes and see what i can dish up!


3 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

I can't wait to get into a house so I can have an extra fridge/freezer in the garage. That is what I had growing up and it was wonderful!

Susan said...

I used to do OAMC! It was great. I cooked with a friend which made it fun for both of us, but when she moved away, I quit doing the OAMC because I missed her company. I should start that up again, it was really convenient.

Unknown said...

That's great!! I just love freezers. They make me all happy inside. ;) You have to post how it goes!