Tuesday, May 27, 2008

don't ya just love messing around with photos?

i was upstairs doing some sewing. i decided to come down for a snack and the computer just reached out and grabbed me! seriously, 2 hands reached out of the screen and pushed me into my seat.

so i had to do something. so i went to my photo area and played around with some of my fav pics of my son. i think they turned out cute, but you be the judge and let me know which is your fav.





i kind of like this one: half tone effect



this one is called topography, i kind of like this one



next we have charcoal, you can't see the effect very good in this shot



my least favorite: colored foil effect



and last this is colored pencil, i think this might be my favorite of all the effects. and of course, #1 son is my fav subject


1 comment:

Peapod Four said...

I like the one on the merry-go-round and the last one best! And my computer has a magnet in it that I am powerless to resist. ; )