Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thankful Thursday

i haven't done a thankful thursday post in awhile and i thot it might be a good time to remind myself of what i have to be thankful for:

i'm thankful for ---

--- my sewing machine and the creative endeavors i'm able to work on with its help. i was just thinking how time consuming and tedious sewing would be if it had to be done by hand. thank you to whoever invented the sewing machine!

--- my hardworking, studious hubby who is studying hard to get a good job to provide for our family for the rest of our lives.

--- for running water; hot and cold, for heat and AC, for electricity and other modern marvels. i guess i'm just glad i'm living in the 21st century with all its technology.

--- for freedom of religion here in America and freedom to worship.


--- for my family, my friends i've known for years and for fellowship with other believers. connection is so important.


--- books to read, information to discover, the ability to read and libraries. knowlege is such a great thing.


what are you thankful for today?


2 comments:

*carrie* said...

Gail,

That's so great you're enjoying sewing right now. I just packed up my machine a couple days ago. It's really too bad that I haven't used it in almost a year! Unlike my sister, it seems (or seams--ha!) I do not have the motivation or knack for sewing!

Little Mama said...

I am thankful for my salvation, my husband, my children, and for being born a citizen of a country where I am free to worship God . . . and the fact that this country was built on godly standards.