Is it just me, or does it seem like the memes that were so popular in the blogosphere a couple years ago have died off quietly?
Well I'm here to resurrect a few. I found this one today and thought I'd play along.
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Moving into larger new digs this summer.
2. Hubby graduating this May.
3. Getting a puppy when we settle down after graduation.
4. Valentine's Day
5. B&B getaway with my older sister.
6. Sunshine, Spring and Warmer Weather.
7. Lunch with a friend next week.
8. Pay Day!!!
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Rode the bike 20 minutes
2. Walked on treadmill 15 minutes.
4. Played cards with hubby.
5. Played with playdoh with #1 son
6. Watched news, local and national.
8. Blog surfed.
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Eat huge amounts of chocolate everyday and not gain any weight.
2. Lose weight just by wishing it away.
3. Fly (like superman)
4. Play the piano and guitar.
5. Speak a foreign language fluently.
6. Keep my house spotless. With or without a cleaning fairy.
7. Clone myself.
8. Live in Brazil or Europe for 2 years.
8 shows I watch:
1. Chuck (eeek! I missed last night)
3. Burn Notice
4. Phineus & Ferb, a great kids show that our whole family likes.
5. Clone Wars my son's fav show
6. Football, pro and BSU football---Go Broncos!
7. Baseball, mainly Seattle Mariners
8. Local news at 10pm.
I've got the blues....
1 day ago