Monday, October 06, 2008

A Peek into My Day

i have seen this on the blogosphere, but this is my first time participating. i tracked down where it originates from and am pleased to share that the Simple Woman hosts it every monday. check her site out if you're interested in joining the fun.



FOR TODAY October 6th ...
Outside My Window... students walking, biking and driving, bustling energy from the university.
I am thinking... about how to structure my days, and where my priorities are.
I am thankful for... the cool, crisp Autumn weather
From the kitchen... my decaf mocha brewing--mmm!
I am wearing... my blue jean capris and my plum longsleeve top.
I am creating... an area for my crafty projects, my own little spot
I am going... to the library to get books on hold, and drop off stuff at the thrift store.
I am reading... the bread lover's bread machine cookbook.
I am hoping... for God to provide all that we need for this months expenses.
I am hearing... the sound of silence. so nice!
Around the house... chores beckon my name after a busy weekend.
One of my favorite things... sleeping in and waking up slowly.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: workout at the Y, drive back to our old house and pick up a buffet that didn't sell, have a date nite with hubby.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...



a beautiful row of potted petunia's from spring.


5 comments:

carrie said...

Morning Gail...you have a busy day!

flmom said...

Lovely photo! Yes, sleeping in and waking up slowly is most divine!!!

*carrie* said...

Gail,

What a fun list. I read that plum is one of the most universally flattering colors. =)

Anonymous said...

i like your choice of background.. only because i chose that at one time too!! and your common interst in books. they have good recipes in there!!beautiful picture of petunias . i like your post today so have a good week!!!

Anonymous said...

A lovely 1st post in your Daybook. I recently started one myself.

Blessings from Ohio, Kim Wolf<><