Monday, October 13, 2008

What My Day Looks Like

(well, i can't get blogger to allow me to upload pics so i'm going to post this without pics today)

FOR TODAY October 13th ...

Outside My Window... is sunshine, fall colors, blue skies, with a dusting of snow on the mtns from this weekend. beautiful! i love living here in boise.

I am thinking... about how to pare down, trim back, cut costs, and how much my Father in Heaven loves me and will care for me during this time.

I am thankful for... the love of God, the love of family, the love of friends, and a beautiful sunny crisp day to enjoy

From the kitchen... i have chicken ready for tonite's dinner, add to that some veggies or salad, and brown rice. mmm!
I am wearing... blue casual pants & pink longsleeve t-shirt

I am creating... a comfy haven for my family in our tiny apt

I am going... to take my son to the dentist this afternoon

I am reading... Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver; very good, very thot provoking book

I am hoping... for our money to stretch this month, for the Lord's bountiful blessing on our family, for us to be able to be a blessing to others. "i do not possess silver and gold but what i do have i give to you ..." Acts 3:6
I am hearing... talk radio

Around the house... laundry to be done, folded, ironed and put away

One of my favorite things... orange and licorice gumdrops

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: get into my sewing area and start sewing again. can't wait! its therapy for me to be crafty. also pull out my card making things and make up about 12-15 cards to sell at my sisters school.




1 comment:

carrie said...

Gail! Sounds like a good time for a little craft therapy!!! I'm going to a big scrapbooking thing on Saturday and I am thankful for it for the same reason ;)