Friday, September 26, 2008

i got tagged by carrie over at chocolate, the other white meat for a meme. so since i have nothing else earthshattering to talk about today here goes:

The Rules:
1) Rattle off 6 quirks (you know things about yourself that others might find odd in some way)
2) Then tag 6 more blogs leaving links to their blogs
3) Leave comments on their blogs to let them know that you intend for them to follow suit!

hmmm, 6 things, hmmm, i'm sure i can come up with something!

1. i'm a very modest person, but when i'm in my own home and all the blinds are shut i love to run around in my skivvy's. (you probably didn't need to know that, but this is harder than it looks, folks!)

2. i have my own espresso machine and make myself a mocha every morning. i've been doing this for over 10 years. so you could say i'm addicted. but its decaf!!!

3. i love star trek voyager and enterprise reruns. i know, i'm a dork

4. i have very cute feet. i've even had people comment on how cute my feet are. complete strangers!

5. when i'm overly stressed i make my bed. otherwise, i rarely think about it being made or not.

6. i hate wearing shoes indoors. i kick off my shoes as soon as i walk in the door, and if i'm at a friends house i'll kick off my shoes there too.

Now for my six bloggers to pick...hmmm...let's see who do I want to learn more about this week?

i'm going to tag joanna, julie, *carrie*, gayle, maryann and monica




3 comments:

Joanna Barrett said...

Oh man Gail!! These are always so hard for me to do, I'll try my best. By-the-way, I tried one of the recipes you have on the blog--the oooey gooey mexican chicken. It was SOOOO good. We put it with rice in a soft taco shell--mm mm good!

*carrie* said...

Thanks for the tag, Gail. Will get to this next week sometime.

Peapod Four said...

Oh my word. You crack me up. : )